Monday, April 27, 2009

Welcome to my new Blog Site!

Hi!

My name is Hat Trick Marleau Minasi, but you can call me Marleau! I was born on Friday, February 13th, 2009 and I went to live with my forever family just last night on Sunday, April 26th, 2009. I'm really happy to be in my new family!! But let me show you how we met!



This is my Nana Clu! She knows both my Canine Mommy & Daddy very well! She says that my Canine Mommy & Daddy were so well suited for each other that they would produce beautiful babies and guess what! She was right (if I do say so myself!!)!! The day this picture was taken, I was 10 weeks and 2 days old and I was getting ready to go to my forever home. It was a really long car ride for a little guy like me and my Mommy says I was worth the wait!



These are my hooman sisters, Dayle and Gloria. I didn't know it when this picture was taken, though! Dayle and Gloria were a lot of fun to play with while we waited for that nice lady to finish evaluating my litter mates and I!


This is my hooman Mommy. She called me a CuddleBug and she tells me I was her favorite puppy in the whole bunch and that's why she brought me home.

I like a Mommy who knows how to cuddle!!



And this is my hooman Daddy. He's so much fun!! He gets down on the floor and plays with me and he's always telling me what a Good Boy I am!

Daddy tells me that I was named after a famous hockey player. I don't know what hockey is yet, but Daddy tells me there are sticks involved! If that's true, I just know I'm gonna like hockey, whatever it is!!!



These are my litter mates, my Nana Clu, Nana Shellie, Auntie Debbie and my Mommy and Daddy. That's me there with Nana Shellie!



I just knew my Mommy was going to pick me!! This is us sitting in the grass. You can't see her face, but she's pretty happy here and I think she was even crying a little bit when she picked me! I don't know what "Spoiled Rotten" means, but I hope it's a good thing cuz Mommy says that's what I'm gonna be soon!



Mommy and Daddy and my 2 Nana's had some talking to do so I brought Dayle this stick. I wasn't sure she knew what to do with it, being a hooman and all, but she learned fast!



And even though she learned fast, she just wouldn't put the stick in her mouth!!! I can tell I've got a lot of training to do with this hooman girl!



It was a really long day and I was so happy that Daddy cuddled with me on the floor. He must have been as comfy as I was cuz he fell asleep right before I did.

Mommy put me in my crate after a while and that was nice cuz I have a really soft, squishy blankie in there and this Kong thing that's filled with yummy peanut butter! I think I'm gonna love peanut butter!!!

Well, that's about all I have to tell you right now. My paws are getting tired from stomping all over this things with squares. Mommy and Daddy should be home from work soon and I'm gonna learn what this hockey thing is. They tell me we're gonna watch it on TV when they get home!

Have a good night!!

Awoo-woo-woo!!!
Marleau

4 comments:

  1. Welcome home, Marleau, welcome home at last!

    Woo-woo to you, too :o)

    Love,

    The Pack at Pyles Of Smiles - we miss you but couldn't be happier that you can spread your Sammy Smile far and wide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marleau,
    You WILL have a wonderful spoilt life for sure,
    enjoy all those cuddles and lots of fun.
    Training takes time though kiddo....these hoomans
    can be a bit slow at times.
    Enjoy
    All the clan at Divarche Sams,NZ
    OB, Krissy, Ziggy and Sefra....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! That is the cutest puppy I ever saw!! I can hardly wait to meet this little one. You guys are soooo lucky.

    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gots to tell you this is the cutest little guy. Every time I read this it just makes me smile. Sometimes we forget what the really important things in life are. Funny how a little fuzzy wuzzy can remind us.

    Love to the hole clan - sista wose

    ReplyDelete