Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Playing in the Backyard

Hello!! What a wonderfully warm day it was outside today!!! I got to chew on lots of ice cubes! Ice cubes are great and we have a magic ice maker in the food place! Its wonderful!!!

When Mommy and Daddy got home from work today, they played with me outside. The Girls came out and played, too, since Mommy is still hobbling around! Mommy said it was OK that she wasn't able to play with us, she said she was having fun all by herself taking pictures!!

So, these were taken today (May 18/09), right before dinner.





I am one Handsome Dude!!! I think I look a little bit like my canine Daddy, Luke, in this picture!!



This is my favorite toy in my toy box! My racoon!

Should I jump in again??? Maybe I might wanna re-think that one!! I jumped in earlier today and all I got was another torture session complete with BRUSHES and a BLOW DRYER!!! That's why I'm so POOFY tonight! The Girls gave me another BATH!!! UGH!

This is me, contemplating my decision to NOT jump in! The bath and the blow dryer once in one day is MORE than enough for me!!!

Poofy or not, I'm still too cute for words!!! And don't I just look so sweet and innocent?!?!?
I've been practising THAT look!!


Action Shot! Look out, Gloria! Here I come!!!


If I sit here looking all poofy and sweet long enough, maybe I'll get another ice cube!

You wanna give me another ice cube! I just KNOW you do!!

You can't catch me!!!!


Thinking it over... one more time.... it looks SOOO tempting...
Evil shampoo... evil brushing.. evil blow dryer...
Nope, not tempting enough!!!

My comfy cushion! It stays outside so that I can sit on it whenever I want! Its great for chewing ice cubes on, since they don't slip and slide off!
Well, that's about all I have the energy for! I went to the park today, but I'll have to save THAT blog for later!
Awoo-woo-woo!!!
Marleau

No comments:

Post a Comment