Friday, May 15, 2009

Some Random Photos....

These are just some random pictures Mommy thought was cute. I'm too sleepy to stomp all over Mommy's laptop so I'm gonna let her help me with this one while I cuddle with her on the couch.

Just this once, though!! Mommy has her OWN blog she could be working on! :)


This is my Daddy. He bought me my very first Sharks jersey. Mommy and Daddy are huge hockey fans and they named me after the Captain of the San Jose Sharks, Patrick Marleau. Mommy says she's partial to goalies but she couldn't name me Nabby cuz she yells at him too many times during a game and she thought it might confuse me.

I like my new jersey!! I don't think any other dog in my neighbourhood has one as nice as mine!!


This is me laying on the kitchen floor trying to take my very important afternoon nap. Dayle and Gloria are both taking a photography class and they have fun taking my picture. I didn't like the bright flashes at first, but I've gotten used to them! Everyone likes to take my picture! And why wouldn't they? I'm too cute for words!!


This is me while the Girls were TORTURING me!!! Can you see the indignities I had to put up with here? And I thought they LOVED me!!! UGH! I'm a dog, and I'm SUPPOSED to smell like a dog! Don't they know that!!! I bet my Nana Clu will have something to say to them over THIS act of brutality!!

= This is me AFTER my torture session. Gloria says I am so very soft and she cuddled with me for a while. I was still full of brattiness after my bath, though! Look what they did to me! I'm all POOFY! Mommy says I'm not her "Stinky Dog" anymore and that she likes me all POOFY. UGH!!! I'm a boy, Mommy! I'm SUPPOSED to be smelly!!!

Well, that's about it for tonight! Mommy is getting her crutches out and says she's ready to go to bed, so I gotta help her get to the bedroom. I think I'll grab some of her pillows and get them out of the way for her! I bet if I drag them to every corner of the room, she won't trip over them on her way to bed!
I'm so helpful, ain't I?!
Awoo-woo-woo!!!
Marleau

1 comment:

  1. WOO WOO Marleau,
    You are having loads of fun and being recorded so these hoomans can put you in their BOOK to show how you grew !
    Stay out of the pool man, its fun but always is followed by another REAL bath.
    Divarche Sams
    NZ

    ReplyDelete