Thursday, May 14, 2009

All Settled In!



Well, its been a while since I've had a minute to post anything! I sure have been keeping my new family busy! I've been Home now for almost 3 weeks and I like my daily routines.




In the morning when I wake up, Mommy lets me run around outside in the back yard and I get to BARK BARK BARK! at all the birds! I like it when they fly away! The birds let me chse them right up to the house! But then they tease me cuz they're all sitting on the roof and making lots of noise but I can't get them up there!




Breakfast is yummy! Mommy gives me my yogurt first. I LOVE yogurt! Its even better than peanut butter, I think. It doesn't get all goopy in my mouth! and after breakfast, sometimes I get to go for a walk around the block. Mommy makes me wait, though, until after the coffee pot thing is done gurgling and she takes some with her.




After our walk, its time to go wake up the Girls! Mommy says that's a VERY important thing for me to do! So up the stairs we go! I'm really good at going up the stairs! The Girls take turns at getting woke up by me. Mommy helps me get up on their beds and I have to bounce all over them and BARK BARK BARK until they open their eyes! The best part is when they see me there, they cuddle with me! I love cuddles! Mommy says I'm just a big fluffy CuddleBug!






After Mommy and Daddy leave for work, I get to hang out with the Girls all day! They play with me all morning! Dayle even learned how to play tug o'war. It took me FOREVER to get her to do it right with the toy in her mouth!! Lazy Girl just kept hanging on to it with her paws! That's cheating! :)




All afternoon long, I take naps. Naps are very important, don't you know! Growing pups like me need lots of naps! I like taking a nap under the kitchen table cuz the floor is nice and cool in there. Michaela lets me snuggle with her on the couch sometimes but I'm not supposed to tell Mommy how long I actually stay up there! Gloria cuddles with me on the floor to take naps when she gets home from school or from work. I like Gloria, she has long nails for scratching and she knows all the right places!!




The Girls take me for walks to the park in the afternoons when it isn't too hot outside. Know what's really great about the park? There's a WATERFALL!! Michaela took me there just yesterday and she let me go in it! I climbed up on a rock all by myself and sat there trying to catch the splashes! What fun!!! I got all wet! I was really tired when we got home from the park, so I took a nap with my bunny.







When Mommy is home, she likes to be outside so I go out and play with her. I help her with her flowers and she chases me! There's lots of bark for me to dig in, she chases me then, too! When Daddy goes outside after work, he takes out the garden hose and I get to help him water the flowers and the grass. He needs my help pulling the garden hose out of the box. He says I'm a big boy and I'm a really good helper! The sprayer part is evil, though! I was chewing on it and all of a sudden all this water started shooting into my face! UGH!






Well, its time to go back under Mommy's chair and have a nap. She says she has a meeting thing to do and I need to be very quiet so that no one finds out that she's not sitting in her office, she's really hanging out with me outside.




Before I sign off, though, Mommy is going to put a video of us here! Daddy bought me my very own Sharks jersey!!! Here we are trying it on!!

Mommy has lots of pictures of me!! She said she's gonna try to get a few of them posted here for me soon. They're all cute, of course!! :)

Awoo-woo-woo!!
Marleau

No comments:

Post a Comment